Lap Swim: 6:00am – 8:30am
All Ages: 9:00am – 9:00pm
The South Pointe Pool Committee consists of:
- Mary Anne Scott
- Open positions are available – contact email@example.com if you are interested in participating.
- Pool Keys: the initial deposit / replacement is $25. Contact Rebecca at Vista
Management (303 429 2611) and mail or deliver a check to get a key. It is best to make an appointment to make sure someone will be at the Vista office because they close the office sometimes at lunch (for example). The key will not go out until Vista gets the $25. The Vista Management office is open from 8:30 to 4:30
- If you have any announcements that you would like displayed in the pool’s enclosed Bulletin Board, please contact one of the above pool committee members.
The following pool rules are in place.
1. Pool hours are between 9:00 am and 9:00 pm except for Lap Swim time (posted at the pool).
2. Each family may have up to four (4) guests at one time.
3. If you plan to have more than 4 guests, you will need prior written consent from the HOA Board of Directors. Â (Requests must be submitted in writing 21 days in advance.)
4. All children under the age of 13 must be supervised by a person 18 years of age or older. This rule is for the safety and enjoyment of all and will be monitored by the HOA.
5. Horseplay, running, spitting, undue splashing; high power water guns, Frisbees, and excessive noises will not be allowed.
6. NO DIVING is allowed.
7. Smoking is not permitted at any time, or at any location at the South Pointe Pool.
8. ABSOLUTELY NO GLASS, alcoholic beverages, or tobacco products in the pool area at any time.
9. Adults have priority for use of pool furniture.
10. Trash shall be disposed of in appropriate containers.
11. Lower umbrellas at tables not being used before leaving the pool area. Wind can damage umbrellas that are left up and incur expenses to the HOA.
12. No cut-off shorts allowed. All swimmers must wear swimming attire.
13. All food items are restricted from the pool area. Food items must be eaten at the tables.
14. Diapers, whether cloth or disposable, must be covered with rubber pants. If violated, the HOA reserves the right to charge responsible homeowner for sanitizing the pool.
15. Persons having infectious diseases, open sores, bandages, cuts, or recent vaccinations are not permitted in the pool.
16. Single person inflatable rafts and Nerf type balls are allowed as long as they do not interfere with other swimmers.
17. No bicycles, tricycles, skateboards, roller skates, scooters, roller blades, strollers without wheel locks or other non-pool play equipment will be used in the swimming pool area. All items must be stored in the proper area.
18. Pets are not allowed in the pool area, except for the annual dog swim.
Any violation of the pool rules resulting in any type of damage or monetary liability to the HOA, will be charged to the responsible homeowner.
Violators of these rules will be severely fined by the Homeowners Association.
Violations that cause health and safety concerns of others using the pool will result in suspension of pool privileges by the HOA.
Unclaimed personal property will be properly disposed of if left unattended overnight. If the item is deemed to be valuable, it will be placed in the lost and found storage bin.